Staying healthy in these times can be difficult but it is so essential esp. because we are not in normal times.
Here is one tip to help you say healthy in 2021 so you can achieve all that God wants you to achieve.
Exercise is defined as any movement that makes your muscles work and requires your body to burn calories.
There are many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, jogging, walking, dancing etc. Being active has been shown to have many health benefits, both physically and mentally. It may even help you live longer esp. in this COVID 19 era.
Now it is time to get up and do some exercise. Why you may ask?
- Exercising regularly can improve your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
- It can help you burn calories and lose weight.
- Physical activity helps you build muscles and strong bones.
- Engaging in regular physical activity can increase your energy levels. This is true even in people with persistent fatigue and those suffering from serious illnesses.
- Moderate exercise can provide antioxidant protection and promote blood flow, which can protect your skin and delay signs of aging.
- Regular exercise improves blood flow to the brain and helps brain health and memory.
- Regular physical activity, regardless of whether it is aerobic or a combination of aerobic and resistance training, can help you sleep better and feel more energized during the day.
- Exercise offers incredible benefits that can improve nearly every aspect of your health from the inside out.
So what are you waiting for? Stay healthy. Exercise today!